Sunday 6 December 2009

Photo Cropping Workshop




















P: The kids face is disappeared, so good cropping.
M: I should have cut more of the kids body, because then the image would be more zooming on the goat.
I: The area is cropped so the goat appears with more details.






















P: Good cropping.
M: Bigger size of the face.
I: The change of the meaning comparing the two pictures.




























P: Detailed picture.
M: I shouldn't have cut her whole body.
I: The zooming and how the picture is being more dramatic.





















P: The zooming on the image.
M: Bad cropping around the kid.
I: The change of the message.

























P: The correct angles of the image.
M: The detail on the man.
I: The change on the shape of the object.

No comments:

Post a Comment