Thursday 27 May 2010

FINAL POST!

This year is coming to its end so I would like to make a post describing my feelings and my worries about my 1st year as a student. I started this year facing many problems like living alone in a new country, jumping from the school rules to the university.

At first, on my projects I wasn't so focused, because I didn't know what to do, how to present my ideas and what exactly my tutors were asking from me. After many workshops and projects and with the help of my tutors I started taking higher marks. My work was more powerful and much more interesting.

Even on my blog you can see the difference. It started as a page which was updated every 2 weeks.

Now the links are more to the point and the comments about my work are more professional.

I think that I developed myself a lot this year and I hope during next year I will start more confident and more focused on my subject. Hope you all enjoyed my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment